|* Craft Retreat FAQ'S|
1. Are any meals included? No, you will be on your own for all your meals. Serendipity Lane will provide snacks, coffee, water, and ice. There are a variety of restaurant options within driving distance. Many of us bring light foods and snacks to share to the retreat. Sometimes, we have a food sign up list so we can enjoy our evening meal together and not have to leave.
2. Is there internet access in the crop room? Yes, Wi-fi is available in the crop room.
3. Is there a minimum age to attend? Yes, you must be at least 15 years old to attend.
4. What are the hours of the retreat? The hours of the retreat are posted with each retreat. We generally craft from 9am - 9pm, except on Sunday where we generally craft from 9am - 2pm.
5. Is there electricity for my Cricut or Silhouette machine? There are outlets in the crop room for your Cricut and Silhouette machines. I have some surge protectors and extension cords available or you may bring your own.
6. What size table do I get? You get a 6 ft table and a padded chair while you craft. No sharing required!
7. Can I leave my supplies there overnight? Yes, you can leave your supplies at your table until you check out on the last day.
8. Refund/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made for the Weekend Crop Retreats will result in half your fee refunded if a replacement is available. If no replacement is available, then no refund will be given. This policy will be strongly enforced. Thank you for your understanding.